Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Catching up

We had our appointment at Bastyr on Monday evening. Things went well, the care was great...but we didn't seem to make much progress or change much about Hewitt's treatment. They did a little bit of craniosacral therapy which was interesting. They recommended some supplements that I could've been doing on my own. They're ones that are talked about in a lot of different naturopath pages. I didn't buy any of them, they were Vitamin E, D and some B vitamins as well. I'm not sure what I was expecting...maybe a little more explanation as to their perspective on why this is all happening. They agreed that the removal of the refined sugar and dairy was a good move and we talked about getting further food intolerance testing done to see if anything else is irritating his system. So, that was the extent of that. I have an email address for the Dr. we were seen by. I think I will email her my concerns, observations and ask if she knows of any studies done. We saw two students initially and she closed things up at the end of the appointment. I asked the students about the research but they didn't have much for me. Maybe the Dr. we saw will!

No comments: