Things have been a little crazy around here, so I'll be working hard the next few days to get caught up.
I'll share about my Mom's 60th surprise birthday party!
Some major crafting I've been doing. (oddly enough)
The couple performances our church is putting on that have been fun to be a part of.
For now, I'll just post these pics of a project that I managed to finish.
It turned out being a much bigger project than I realized, but with Hayden's help and encouragement I pushed through and finished it. ( I really wanted to give up)
I found the tutorial here:
She does a really beautiful job and I look forward to using this method on other projects.
But, this is how mine turned out:
This is part way done and ready to give up because I had spent hours on it already!
Sorry for the terrible lighting, it's not in a great spot for lighting and I didn't want to move it. I'm so happy it's done! It really was worth it.
And, using old book pages inspired me to do a number of other crafts with them. I love that look. I'll post them later!
I think the coolest thing about this project is that the wreath form cost me $1 and the book was a vintage book I never would've read from the goodwill for .89. Plus a whole bunch of hot glue. But, a VERY inexpensive project. Unless, of course, you count your time, in which case it becomes way overpriced!