Tuesday, April 12, 2011

in the mail

We received a fun package in the mail the other day. It's contents included some sweet cards from our dear friends and their children. And, a stash of hammy downs from a couple of my favorite children's lines.

Petit bateau onesies (shown above) Hanna sweater pants and pilot cap(also above), and a Flora and Henri undershirt and cap! All in Phoenix's sizes! I was ecstatic. Phoenix's wardrobe struggles a bit when it comes to....quality. He has plenty of clothes, just not a lot that I love. So, this was a fun boost to his wardrobe...mostly for me!

Doesn't he wear it well? If only I.could've sagged that paci for this pic!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

The paci totally adds to the cuteness, at least it matches. ;) Yay for fun new things!